Global Capital Commercial is a leading facilitator of Commercial Property Loans offering commercial loans to both owner occupiers and investors Australia wide.
With competitive commercial loan interest rates starting from as low as 4.45% (9/05/13), access to over 200 bank and private non bank commercial loan lenders and with LVR's up to 80%, no one is better equipped to meet all your commercial property loan needs.
The global financial crisis has seen the commercial property lending environment tighten its lending parameters for commercial property borrowers. Commercial property lenders have generally lowered their Loan to Value Ratios (LVR’s), tightened their commercial credit policy and with numerous commercial property lenders pulling out of the commercial property market entirely, many commercial property loan borrowers have been left frustrated with the lack of commercial loan products available in the market.
Through our wealth of experience in the marketplace and access to over 200 commercial loan lenders, Global Capital Commercial offers our clients unparalleled access to commercial property loans that match their specific commercial finance requirements even during the most trying of times.
At Global Capital Commercial we understand that every commercial property loan is different and can be affected by a broad spectrum of variables which may require extensive structuring in order to obtain the commercial loan.
Depending on what financial information the commercial real estate borrower can provide, a commercial mortgage solution may be achieved through either:
- Full Doc Commercial Loans: For commercial loan borrowers who can demonstrate serviceability with up to date financials covering a minimum of the last two financial years. Full Doc Commercial loans offer the most competitive pricing available in the market
- Lite Doc Commercial Loans: Lite Doc Commercial Loans are for borrowers who fall just outside the Full Doc criteria but can still demonstrate serviceability through information such as interim financials, rental income etc. If the rental income alone services the loan, it is often referred to as a lease doc.
- Low Doc Commercial Loans: Low Doc Commercial Loans are where the borrower cannot demonstrate serviceability through traditional means however can obtain an accountants letter confirming that the loan will not cause undue hardship. Low Doc Commercial loans are typically sourced via private non-bank lenders and Global Capital Commercial has the widest access to private lenders
- No Doc Commercial Loans / Asset Lend: For commercial loan borrowers who cannot provide any income verification or an accountants letter to confirm they can service the debt. In effect, the commercial loan is an asset lend against the commercial property. These types of loans are only offered by private non-bank lenders
According to the RBA, the amount of approved Low Doc loans from banks is only slightly greater than 1% of all bank loan approvals, post GFC. For Low Doc Commercial Loans it would be significantly less than 1% of all bank loans. With access to over 200 commercial property loan lenders, the majority of them being private non-bank lenders; we can assist you no matter what your commercial finance requirements may be.
With access to such a vast array of commercial property lenders Global Capital Commercial can offer the following commercial loan benefits,
- Competitive commercial finance interest rates across the entire commercial mortgage product range; from Full Doc commercial loans to non-conforming Asset Lends
- Fast turnaround times with potential for commercial finance approvals being achieved on the same day
- Tailor made solutions for all your commercial loan requirements
- Flexible commercial property LVR’s, and other commercial finance terms and conditions
- Offer non-bank commercial finance solutions, thereby avoiding "putting all of your eggs in one basket”
- Access to ‘set and forget’ commercial loans which do not have any annual reviews
- Access to non-bank private lenders who take a more commercial view on commercial loans
- Flexible commercial loan servicing criteria
- Access to commercial loans based on valuation as opposed to purchase price
Whatever your commercial finance requirements, quite simply if there is a commercial lender in the country that can help, we have direct access to them.
Our commercial mortgage product offerings range from straight forward commercial loans for commercial real estate investors and owner occupiers, through to more highly leveraged and structured commercial finance facilities such as:
- Commercial loans for purchase or refinance of all commercial real estate, industrial and retail assets
- Commercial loans for owner-occupiers or investors for commercial property assets
- Commercial loans on a Non-Recourse basis, where directors guarantees are not required and the only security offered is the commercial property, typically available for income producing properties
- Commercial loans for specialised commercial real estate assets such as pubs, hotels, motels, caravan parks, petrol stations, child care facilities, retirement villages, etc
- Structured commercial finance facilities where the LVR required exceeds the current lending parameters and a structured commercial finance solution is required
If you are looking at buying commercial real estate or are refinancing a commercial loan and would like to speak to one of our commercial finance consultants for further information on Commercial loans contact Global Capital Commercial on 02 9222 9100 or if you would prefer one of our consultants to contact you regarding your commercial finance requirements please complete and return our one page commercial mortgage enquiry form.